Amal 363 Series Carburettor Repair Kit - With Main, Pilot and Needle Jet
Genuine Amal carburettor repair kit to overhaul your early monobloc 363 series carb.
As used on small capacity bikes from 1955 onwards including Bantam D1, BSA Sunbeam, Triumph Tigress, Velocette Valiant and LE models.
- Throttle needle - 363/013
- Needle clip - 363/014
- Pilot air screw - 332/017
- Pilot Air Screw Spring - 4/148
- Pilot jet nut washer - 116/162
- Float needle - 622/197AL
- Float chamber gasket - 363/023
- Plug screw washer - 23/110
- Jet cover washer - 38/023
- Banjo washer - 14/047
- Banjo bolt washer - 360/040
- Main jet washer
- Needle jet - 363/018 - please specify size
- Pilot jet - 376/076 - please specify size
- Main jet - 363/044 - please specify size
Prices to all countries outside of the United Kingdom exclude VAT.
UK orders will be charged at the current UK rate.
Inline with the UK / EU trade deal all orders to European Union countries will be despatched with the correct Proof of Origin statements to ensure fast and accurate customs clearance. In most cases customs duties will not be applied to goods. However, import taxes / VAT and a customs handling fee will still be levied.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product.