TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices listed on this website exclude VAT - the current UK VAT rate will be added to each order at the checkout stage, if applicable.
- All transactions will be carried out in British Pound Sterling.
- Once you have placed your order confirmation will be sent to you via email complete with Transaction and Order Reference numbers.
- Items will be despatched as soon as possible - normally within 5 working days. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery. You will be kept informed as to the order progress.
- Credit or Debit Card payments are welcomed. We accept most major credit and debit cards. Your details are taken online by secure server. Your credit card information is not disclosed to any third party, and is protected by SSL Encryption.
- PayPal is accepted.
Inline with the UK / EU trade deal all orders to European Union countries will be despatched with the correct Proof of Origin statements to ensure fast and accurate customs clearance. In most cases customs duties will not be applied to goods. However, import taxes / VAT and a customs handling fee will still be levied.
Each country worldwide has its own rules, regulations and import duty thresholds. We have no control over the charges imposed by customs authorities or the import duty and taxes payable before the final delivery of your order. It is your responsibility to accept and pay any additional charges incurred by the regulatory bodies within your country.
Orders are despatched with the value of goods, international trade tariff code and proof of origin statement.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 21 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a re-saleable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition (we reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier. We are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to this website and its content including images, text and any other material are owned or registered by feked.com.
The information contained in the website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products from us that they are suitable for your purposes. Photographs of the products are examples for guidance only and may not reflect the exact product you receive. Products are updated from time to time, should you require more specific details of any product please ask. Any advice given is for guidance purposes only.