Become a Frequent Feker and Get Points
on Everything You Buy at feked.com
EARN FREQUENT FEKER POINTS - THE MORE YOU SPEND THE MORE YOU EARN!
It's all very simple... you will receive Frequent Feker Points on every purchase you make which
can be used on future purchases. Earn 2 points per each £1 spent.
You can see how many Frequent Feker Points you have when you log in or check out.
No expiry date, the points will stay in your account until you decide to spend them.
Spend £200 earn 400 points
400 Frequent Feker Points = £5 Discount
800 Frequent Feker Points = £10 Discount
1000 Frequent Feker Points = £12.50 Discount
...and so on!
How to redeem your Frequent Feker Points
- Login to your Account. Click on the 'My Account' button on the top right of the screen.
You will see the number of points you have earned from previous purchases.
- In order to redeem them, simply add the products you require to your basket.
- You can spend your Frequent Feker Points by adding as many as you wish to redeem in the 'Spend Your Frequent Feker Points' section in your basket or during the checkout process.
- The discount applied to the order will be shown on the the shopping cart, checkout page and invoice.
The Boring Bit
- Points have no cash value outside of the feked.com website.
- Points not valid on VAT or shipping costs.
- To be eligible for Frequent Feker Points you must be or become a registered user on feked.com and be signed in to your account.
- Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction.
- Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction.
- Redeemed points cannot be retrospectively applied to any past order, nor can we make a price adjustment on any order where points were not applied.
- Points will be allocated to your account once the order is marked as completed. If you have received your order and the points have not been allocated please let us know so that we can update your order status.
- Points are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and non-refundable.