Terms & Conditions
- Please note that all transactions will be carried out in British Pound Sterling.
- Once you have placed your order, confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail complete with Transaction and Order Reference numbers.
- Items will be despatched asap, normally within 5 working days. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery, you will be kept informed as to the order progress.
- Credit or Debit Card payments are welcomed. We accept most major credit and debit cards. Your details are taken online by secure server. Your credit card information is not disclosed to any third party, and is protected by SSL Encryption.
- PayPal is accepted.
- You may also pay by phone, please place your order, select the 'Phone Ordering' option and telephone us on 0845 519 0620.
Returns Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 21 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a re-saleable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition (we reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
We are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
If you are resident outside the EU and are visiting the UK you are entitled to claim back the tax (VAT) you pay on any purchases you make at a Feked.com. To qualify for the refund there is a minimum spend of £50.00 You must purchase the items in person at our premises in Dorset, with proof of identity and details of your entry and exit dates. Also:
1. You must complete a VAT407 form on the premises at the time of purchase.
2. Have your refund form stamped by EU Customs officials. Show your purchases, receipts and passport to Customs officials as you leave the European Union and have your VAT407 form stamped.
3. Claim your refund, either of two ways: Direct crediting of chosen credit card or Credit to UK bank account.
NOTE: Various conditions apply in order to qualify, please ask.